Monday, August 19, 2013

PL is a lot of fun...

I've been doing a lot of Project Life pages recently, feeling inspired I guess and a bit more energetic than usual. I'm doing them by month not by week, haven't got pics for all weeks so I think it's easier this way.
And it really is a lot of fun...

Here's a part of January... I made some cucumber sandwishes and Madeleines for Afternoon Tea. A brittish custom I find fascinating. You can buy the grey card in the middle at Geralyn Sy's shop (In a Creative Bubble). She's a very talented designer.


 
 
 
Here's the whole page...

 
 
 
Next, a page from February, my nephew Edwin's 6th birthday.

 
 
 
He made his own birthdaycake, a replica of the family car, a Toyota. Not an easy goal.... Mum helped, of course.


 
 
 
 
Here's a part of June, documenting our Midsummer celebration with the traditional Strawberry Cake.
 


 
 
 
And here's the rest of the page...


 
 
 
Oh my, what a long post, sorry! Thanks for watching:)
 
 


No comments: