Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Celebrating birthdays and anniverseries...

Lots of celebrations going on at my place these days, both my own birthday (I'm 51 now, can't believe it) and also celebrating being married for 14 years. These last days of summer, with really nice weather, have been perfect for family gatherings outside in the garden. I've enjoyed it so much...

For my birthday I made a lemon cheesecake and a cherry pie, according to the recipe it was "Agent Cooper's cherry pie" (From Twin Peaks, if you remember the TV-series). Delicious with some vanilla sauce.

Here's the cheesecake, I decorated it with lots of fruit.

 
 
 
 
 
 
And here's a simple digital layout I made about DH and I celebrating our wedding anniversary. It feels like it was a long time ago since I last used digital stuff...
This is a freebie kit by "Captivated Visions". She's selling her kits at Scrapbookgraphics.com.


 
TFL...

1 comment:

Craftcherry said...

That spread and cheesecake look amazing.
Happy birthday and congrats on your anniversary! 14 years is wonderful!