Thursday, October 11, 2012

Remembering Our Summervacation...

While going through a lot of pics from the last couple of months I found these from a summer trip to a small Swedish town by the Baltic sea. DH and I had a wonderful time there, great food (a lot of delicious fish dishes on the menu), warm weather and such a beautiful scenery. Oh, and a pic of some of my pelargoniums at home too...



I'm working on some scrapbooking pages, with project life as inspiration, but month by month instead of weekly. These are a couple of journaling cards I've printed out for these layouts. In the second and third cards I've used graphics from Allison Kreft Abad's Echo Park kit "Everyday Eclectic". I've got both the paper version and the digital one from Jessica Sprague's digital shop. A great kit, beautiful colors.


 
 
 

2 comments:

Maria G said...

Hej Angelica! Länge sedan vi sågs nu.. Jag tittar in ibland och kollar om du bloggat och nu har det hänt en del sedan sist. Härliga höst och sommarbilder bjuder du på i de senaste inläggen, dessutom en massa annat vackert, precis som vanligt ;-)
Jag önskar Dig en fortsatt fin höst.
Kram / maria

Unknown said...

Grattis på födelsedagen!
Så skönt att höra från dig då och då!
Maiku