Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Simple Birthday Card...

Finally I'm making some creative stuff, this weekend I started making cards and even began working on a scrapbooking page (traditional paperwork, not digital). And I had so much fun:) Sometimes you're just full of energy and inspiration. Feels great!

Here's a birthday card I've made, I've used a clear stamp set from My Little Shoebox called "City by the Bay" and embossed it with white embossing powder (Zing, American Crafts). I was inspired by this card from Kristina Werner. She used Copic markers in soft pastel colors on some parts of the embossed areas with stunning results. As I haven't got any Copic markers I used my Brushables instead, although that didn't work out so well, it wouldn't stick to the embossed areas and I had to use a paper tissue to remove some of the color. Have to buy me some Copic markers!


No comments: