Sunday, September 23, 2012

Crazy About Chocolate...

So sorry about my long absence, health issues as usual, sigh... and no scrapbooking and cardmaking for a long while. Nothing to show you today either, just some photos from yesterday, the first from a visit at the local cafe. We had some delicious caffe lattes (vanilla and hazelnut) and a chocolate cake for me, carrot cake with frosting for DH which he really enjoyed.

Later on I felt like baking, finally deciding to make a chocolate cake decorated with chocolate frosting ( with peanut butter and Philadelphia cheese) and a lot of different kinds of nuts and some chocolate roses. I think I'm a bit crazy about chocolate, LOL...

2 comments:

cazinblack said...

So happy to see you posting again Angelica, that chocolate cake looks absolutely fantastic! I have recently been diagnosed with bc myself and you are such an inspiration to me, how you get on with your life and make all sorts of beautiful things. I am so glad you seem to be having a good day, bless you, Carol x

Marlene Casagrande said...

Ol√°! Eu sou do Brasil e gostei muito do seu blog. Baixei 4 freebies lindos que encontrei aqui, muito obrigada por compartilhar!
Fique com Deus!
Marlene