Friday, December 23, 2011

A Birthday Card and some Christmas Tags...

It's the day before Christmas Eve and I'm sitting here listening to Spotify (Christmas music) and making the last arrangements for the gifts, wrapping them and making tags. I'm quite enjoying myself, DH has brought me some sweets too:)

I've made a birthday-card also as we're going to celebrate my mom on Christmas Day. I've used Kraft Card-stock (Bazzill) and stamps from Martha Stewart (Doilies), a Swedish sentiment stamp and a pink felt flower.






Here's a pic of one of the gifts with a tag I've made. I've used a background stamp with hearts (YouDo) and papers from Echo Park.







Some of the other Christmas tags I've made.


Wishing you all a great holiday:)

1 comment:

Cerise said...

The card and tags are beautiful! Have a very merry Christmas!