Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Folded Birthday Card...

With inspiration from Kristina Werner and one of her new fabulous Friday Focus videos, I made a Birthday card today, it didn't really turn out the way I imagined though. I wanted to use my "Summer Days" 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park but lacked in coordinating cardstock so the result was a bit too many colors, I think.

The tiny bumblebee that locks the card is cute though, it's a brad from Doodlebug Designs. The striped yellow paper comes from"Dots and Stripes" Candy shoppe collection 6x6 paper pad by Echo Park and the pink in the back is by Crate (Pink plum collection).












Thank you for looking:)

3 comments:

Maria G said...

Vilket sött födelsedagskort! Skönt att se att du är på gång Angelica!
Kram / maria

Tanya Johnson said...

I love how colourful this card is! You've done a great job!

Jamshaid said...

wow its realy beautiful...I am realy Impreese
Plastic cards