Saturday, September 10, 2011

A card for a dear friend...

Here comes another card with inspiration from Kristina Werner, I wish I had a small portion of her creativity. I'm amazed every time I visit her blog!
Anyway, this is my take of a card she made a while ago. The sentiment says, "You're the best in the world!". My stamping skills aren't the best obviously as I managed to press a bit to much on the left side of the journaling line stamp I used.

The patterned papers comes from Echo Park, Dots & Stripes, from both Candy Shoppe Collection and Metropolitan Collection. I can really recommend these 6x6 paper pads, they're great basic papers for card making.









The sentiment is stamped with Versamark Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder.

Thanks for looking:)


No comments: