Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some Birthday Cards...

I've haven't done much scrapbooking lately, only these two birthday cards.



The first one with papers from Melissa Frances (Candie) and Bo Bunny (Crazy Love). White embossingpowder, Fiskars punch and fluid chalk (chestnut roan). Kraft cardstock, Bazzill.






The second one, for my nephews 9th birthday, with papers from Studio Calico (Elementary Collection). Thickers; Cinnamon by American Crafts. Grey cardstock base.

At the moment I'm eagerly waiting for a package with papers and embellishments that I've ordered the other day. Mostly October Afternoon stuff; from their new collection 5&DIME...

2 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Lovely cards.

Ivana said...

Hi, Angelica! I've been browsing your blog this morning and it's really lovely! I love your doodles, I appreciate your links and recommendations. The cards are great and I can relate to being in transition from a digi scrapper to hybrid addict.. LOL... I hope your health is better. Love from Serbia!