Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making Cards for Easter...

It's spring in the air, soon it will be Easter! As I'm planning a dinner at my house for Easter Day, I'm making invitation cards for the event. This is the first card I've made...



I've used clear stamps from Viva Decor, a German company, "Easter Eggs and borders". I stamped the eggs in black on white watercolor paper and colored with Zig Brushables, for an extra accent I've used Glossy Accents, Ranger. The background stamps, from the same collection, are clear embossed. Also the title is embossed, with Zing embossing powder (aqua) by American Crafts.
White pencil for the border; Uni-ball Signo broad.








Wishing you all a Happy Easter:)

1 comment:

Lulutoo said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! I love how the beautiful colors in the eggs contrasts with the gray background. Happy Easter to you, too!