Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making Cards for Valentine's Day...


Hi there! Sorry about my long absence, my health issues makes me a really bad blogger. I haven't done much creative stuff lately but today I finally have something to show, a card for Valentine's Day. I'm in the process of making some cards for the big day, next week.

For this very simple card I've used a 6x6 paper-pad, "Crazy Love" by Bo Bunny. These small paper-pads are great for card-making! Big patterns are often difficult to use on cards, here the patterns are smaller and it's also economical, a 6x6 pad doesn't cost so much even though you get a lot of different patterns.

I've used a 2" circle punch to punch out the two larger circles from the same paper, I cut out with a scissor the smallest one. The sentiment (Thinking of You in Swedish) is stamped and then embossed with gold embossing powder.

I've turned into a paper scrapper at the moment, it's so fun!
But I've not forgotten about digi, I promise:)

3 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and dropped in here to see if you had been on. I'm not a very vocal follower but do know I am praying for you. I just don't always post that.

The card is awesome. Love the circle and the colors are pretty together

webmosterhelene said...

Vilka underbara kort du gör!

Skulle du kunna maila mig på swe.scrapbook@gmail.com så fort som möjligt?! Jag har en fråga till dig.

/Helene

Maria G said...

Hej!
Vilket vackert kort du visar upp!
Länge sedan vi sågs nu.
Undrar hur du har det?
Jag har också börjat blogga, men det är mest foto som gäller, inte så mycket ord...
Var rädd om dig Angelica!