Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Card for Valentine's Day...




Here's another card for All Hearts Day, as we call it in Sweden.
This time I've stamped both the sentiment (Happiness is... to have a friend like you) and "Henry the Hedgehog" with Color Box Fluid Chalk in color Dark Brown. I've colored the hedgehog-stamp with a blender pen and fluid chalk, some parts are colored with ZIG brushables.

The patterned papers comes from "Crazy Love" by Bo Bunny and the card base is Bazzill Kraft. Border Punch by Fiskars.

DH and I are going for a short walk to the local cafe now, I'm longing for some good coffee and perhaps a cookie or two. It's snowing madly outside though, isn't it time for spring soon?



2 comments:

Lulutoo said...

Cute cards, thanks for sharing! I've been wondering how you are. Wonderful, I hope!! xoxo

cazinblack said...

Haven't stopped by in a while, love the idea of an all hearts day, hope you're feeling well Angelica xx