Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Getting into the Christmas Spirit...

Here I am, sitting with my desk full of card making supplies, stamps, embossing powder, papers and so much more. Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun and really getting into the Christmas spirit. With a cup of "glögg" (similar to glühwein but sweeter and mine is free of alcohol) and Christmas songs playing it's not so hard to find that feeling. Outside it's lots of snow too...

Here's a pic of one card (made of kraft cardstock), I've stamped the golden flakes with Versamark Watermark stamp pad and then embossed with golden embossing powder. The patterned paper comes from Jolly by Golly, Cosmo Cricket. I also used a border punch from Fiskars.

Wishing you all a great December:)


2 comments:

BlueCat said...

Great card!

mikoka said...

God Jul from Mallorca! Love your work. Hope you feel well.
Best wishes

Elena