Thursday, September 2, 2010

Remembering Summer 2010





It's hard to grasp that it's already September! And it's getting colder by the day. I sat a while today in the sun, enjoying a homemade cappuccino, but I had to wear a thick jacket. It was sooo cold:( 

I got an espresso-machine the other week from my sister and it's great to be able to make your own cappuccino. I really got the sweetest sister!

Now is the time to scrap all the summer pics, if you haven't already, remembering the summer of 2010. I made a layout today with a photo from our midsummer celebration using some of the gorgeous stuff I've bought lately from Sahlin Studios at Scrapmatter. She's got some really great freebies too on her blog.





Credits: Almost everything by Sahlin Studio (Scrapmatters); Vintage Vouge Kit, Everyday Kit and an add-on (freebie) to Vintage Carnival Kit which you can find here, on Krista Sahlins blog. Brushes: Onthecorner Nr1 by Katie Pertiet at Designerdigitals.


1 comment:

Maiskuli said...

Vilken härlig bild!
Vet du redan, att Ifolor nu accepterar även png-files? Jag la märke till det alldeless nyss, och är så glad över det. Nu är det SÅ mycket enklare att göra enkla layouter utan t.ex. Photoshop eller liknande!
Hoppas att allt är bra med dig (jag undrar ibland hur det står till med dig och hoppas att allt är bra)!!!