Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Beloved Teddybear...




Just look at this shabby teddy bear, so worn... I got him by my parents already in 1962, the year I was born. I couldn't sleep without him, my beloved teddy bear "Kalle". He's got sort of a sad expression I think, I still feel like I should hug him to comfort him, crazy huh?

Credits: Layout template; blog freebie by Timounette. Brown background paper and white paper; Card stock Neutrals by Juno {designs}. Striped paper; Kit Too Cute Boy (blog freebie) by Purple Tulip Designs. Little piece of paper with heart from "a story of friendship add-on" (blog freebie) by Sahlin Studio. Safety pin by FEI stuff. Fonts; Windsong and Walkway Bold.

1 comment:

Cerise said...

He's beautiful! Looks very loved.
And I don't think it's crazy...I still want to hug my stuffed cat from when I was a kid!