Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Some Clean & Simple Freebies...

Hope you all have had a wonderful Holiday Celebration! I've had some great days with my family, rather relaxed actually which is nice. No stress here:)

The new year has already brought some changes to the digi-world. I've been a big fan of Ikea Goddess and her freebie list for a long while, and I'm SO going to miss her great choice of freebies. But I totally understand her, I admire her for sticking with it as long as she did, it's a huge assignment!!! Fortunally there is a new one now, Digital Daisy's handpicked freebies.  

I'm not going to turn into a freebie hunter myself but as I've found some really good one's this week I wanted to share them with you. Enjoy:)













If you're a fan as me of the clean & simple style and still havent found Cathy Zielske's blog Bits&Pieces you're in for some great reading and a lot of inspiring designs. You can also find her work at Designer Digitals! She's got a great sense of humour, don't drink anything while reading, lol. I've got personal experience of what it can lead to...

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for sharing your finds and also for directing to Daisy's Handpicked site ~ so nice of you!

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for featuring my freebie here, I'm honored to have been chosen by you and placed amongst others I absolutely admire,
including you! :)

xx

Christie said...

Thank you so much for the link and letting people know about me! :) It's been a wild ride so far and I can't believe my little project is going so well. I love being part of the digi community. Have a great day!!

Therese said...

Hej,

Tack för att du länkar till min blog :) ...och vad trevligt med en tjej från Sverige i digiscrapvärlden.