Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mom's latest creative project...




My mom has always loved to create things, even though she's almost 70 and her eyesight isn't the best she still make things like this, an Advent Calendar. Well, she bought the plant but otherwise she made all the boxes and she decorated it herself. I just had to take some photos so I could show you, I thought is was such a great idea, haven't seen an Advent calendar like that before.








The last photo of the Advent Calendar is in daylight, that's why it looks so different. We celebrated 1st of Advent too, Sunday evening. I gathered my family for coffee and Swedish Christmas cakes and cookies; like ginger snaps and saffron cake. We lighted the first candle, it's such an impressive moment, the beginning of all the celebrations of December.



No comments: