Friday, December 25, 2009

Making a Gingerbread House...



We had a lot of fun making a gingerbread house yesterday... me, DH and my youngest sister who is staying with us over the holidays, that is. It became a fairytale house this year, from the story about Hans and Greta. I bought the parts ready so it was only to glue it all together with sugar frosting. And we decorated with a lot of candy of course.

I know my small nephews will have a blast breaking this house to pieces after Christmas with a hammer (traditionally on the 13th of January when we dance out the Christmas).

Merry Christmas to you all:)



3 comments:

BlueCat said...

What a beautiful ginger house!

Carol B said...

wow its beautiful...and i love gingerbread

Ange said...

Very beautiful ! Happy new year Angelica... xoxo