Thursday, December 17, 2009

Making Christmas Cards...




This year I wanted to scrap some Christmas cards, never done that before. And I felt so inspired by Kristina Werner design blog, wow, she make such cute cards, and at the same time clean & simple which I love:) 

But I had a really hard time finding christmassy papers! The local stores in my little hometown had nothing except the patterned paper you can see above on the card. And it was too late to order over the Internet. Sooo, I did my best with what I had at home... I used my new 2" circular punch for the first time ever for a holiday greeting I made in Photoshop and printed out, so it's kind of a hybrid card. Even my scallop border punch came to use.

(I know what you're thinking now, why didn't she print out a digital paper? Well I would have if it is was just a couple of cards I was making but I realised I had to do so many that it was cheaper to buy papers.)

It was so fun that I've already started on a birthday card. Miss Mint's new birthday boogie paper pack that I bought the other day will come to good use. I've probably been bitten by the hybrid card fly, lol.



No comments: