Sunday, December 13, 2009

A little Christmas Gift...




I wish you all a merry Christmas with a little Christmas mini-kit. I've been baking some lately, Christmas cookies and cakes... so I guess that was my inspiration for drawing a baking angel. Sitting on a cloud making the sweetest cookie dough, lol.

I also made a baking angel-sticker which is not on the preview but in the download though and a clipping-mask for your photo so it can fit into the frame. 

Below is a quick layout I made with the mini-kit, a Christmas cookie recipe. The stitches are by Syrin, a freebie from the last issue of DST Insider. You can also find her products at Catscrap, she's got some really great collections of stitches.

I also want to thank all my blog readers, I love reading your comments:) Thank You!

You can download HERE

Update: I've been asked about the font I used on my page, it's called Gruenewald and it's free. You can get it here.
God Jul till dig också Maiku:)










10 comments:

Cerise said...

Thank you! Have a mentioned I love your work...always so beautiful!

Ulrikaulrika said...

Hej!
Jag har letat ett tag efter ett typsnitt liknande det du använder till "kanelstjärnor" och "smakar himmelskt". Är det ett gratistypsnitt? Skulle vara jättesnällt om du ville svara!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Gro said...

Tusen takk for freebien :)

zotova said...

Thanks for such magnificent Christmas gift!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Dec [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 14 Dec [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

LovelyMissKait said...

Love the kit and your sample layout. Thank you.
I hope all is well with you.
Hugs,
Kait

zotova said...

Thank you!
My new page
http://vpzotova.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Tackar så hemskt mycket för linken! Vilken härlig "service", ja ghar fonten nu, och är mycket glad över den och hjälpen!
Jag skickar varma tankar dit, och hoppas att allt är bra!
Och, ditt julkort är så vackert!
Maiku

Sandra said...

This is lovely, even though Christmas is over, I have to have it LOL
It is so warm and cozy and totally Christmas ;-)