Friday, November 27, 2009

My mom's old doll...




I'm scrapping in a VERY simple way these days, ha-ha... square and simple. As usual I'm using papers by Andrea Victoria at Designerdigitals; Pina papers, word art by Jessica Sprague. It's my mom's old doll, I think she got it after the war, grandma made the dress anyway. It's been through some really tough times, even crossed the Baltic Sea in a storm. It's a miracle it's still in one piece.

We're celebrating 1st of Advent on Sunday here in Sweden, lighting the first candle. Time is passing by quickly now...

Have a great weekend:)

2 comments:

LovelyMissKait said...

The page shines in simplicity and beauty. One can tell that you love this doll and cherish the memory.
Be sure to take a photo of the first candle lighting...that would make a cool photo and page...

Hugs,
Kait

Carol B said...

lovely! wish we celebrated advent more devotedly here