Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Scrap lift...






I found another interesting book layout today that I wanted to scrap lift, the cover of a cook book (Meze, mm... I like that). Finally it became a page about a visit to a little cafe somewhere on the Swedish countryside.

I also made two templates, one A4 and one in letter size. The grey border on the journaling card is on it's own layer and the color can easily be changed or you can drag a paper on top of it and use the ctrl+alt+g command. The drop shadow I put there can of course be removed. The font is Arno Pro, you can use Times New Roman instead if you want to.

You can download HERE.










6 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 05:23pm, NY 08:23pm] - 04 Nov [UK 01:23am, OZ 12:23pm] ).

Lime said...

Thanks!! I am really getting into this magazine style! Nicely done, thank you!

Anonymous said...

beautiful. Good. Thanks. Kokhine

Scrapcoco said...

Woow, this template is fantastic to create a trip page...Thanks for sharing !

Vivian said...

this is really professional looking thank you for sharing it greetings from germany vivian