Thursday, October 29, 2009

Scraplifting Book Layouts...






Sometimes I really get inspired by the layouts on books and CD:s.
While looking at new book titles at my favourite Swedish Internet book store I noticed one about historical leaders (below). I loved the cool graphical layout at the front page so much that I made a scrap lift, a page about my dad. I used papers and elements from Nia Kit by Michelle Martin at Designer Digitals and the font Arno Pro.






I also made a layout template in lettersize, 8½x11, a PSD-file. If you want it you can download HERE.
My own layout above is made in international size A4, so that I can easily print it out. Download A4 size template HERE.


9 comments:

Cerise said...

Beautiful layout! That came out fantastic!

the3chickens said...

Thanks very much for the template! Love your LO, simple & just gorgeous :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Marie said...

Har hittat din sida nyss. Jättekul med en sida från Sverige. Underbara LO!

Ulrikaulrika said...

Tack för mallen! Och kul att hitta ytterligare en svensk digiscrappare :-)

Ciloo said...

Thank you for this beautiful template !

Jayne said...

Awesome, i love lifting off of books, etc. also... love your take on it, and i'm now following ;) hopefully for more like this :)
- Jayne

chang said...

Thank you for this template web template

grammadiane said...

Thank you ...I Love this Template...Very nice layout...