Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Learning is fun...





Any of you attended the free Photo Editing: Frame-ups & Special Effects class at jessicasprague.com this summer? I did, although I got pneumonia at the same time and had to spend over a week in hospital, not to mention all the weeks of recovering that was needed afterwards, sigh... Anyway, it was a great class, jessicasprague.com is the place to go if you want to learn some new scrap booking skills. She's got many different classes, for beginners, intermediates and skilled scrappers.

Fortunately I was able to go through the video lessons later on, lucky me. In the layout above I've used the photo that was the result of the first lesson, all about png-frames and word art.

Credits: Photo frame by House of 3, included in the class. Word Art from Word and Flower Stickers by Jessica Sprague. Photo prongs by Designs by Anita. Owl from Autumn Blush freebie by Jennifer Barrette. Background paper; my own design.

4 comments:

Christine Smith said...

adorable page!

Carol B said...

absolutely gorgeous

Cerise said...

Such a cute page! What a beautiful smile!

vaxcel said...

That is so cute.