Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Handwritten fonts with European letters

As most scrappers I like to collect a lot of different kinds of fonts. My problem, as I’m Swedish, is that I also need the letters å, ä and ö. It can be really difficult to find fonts with European letters. The other day I was asked by a Finnish digiscrapper if I knew of any handwritten fonts with Scandinavian letters. I’ve looked in my collection of fonts and got a couple of suggestions today.


Please feel free to comment if you know of more handwritten fonts with European letters:)



















The images are linked, so you only have to click at them to find the place to download. The three first are free and can be found at Dafont.com, the last two are by designer Darcy Baldwin and can be found at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Darcy Baldwin has got many great fonts in her shoppe and quite a few with European letters, they’re marked with Euroready. At the moment DJB Writes a lot is on sale for $1.39. Popular DJB Angel Baby costs $1.99.

2 comments:

Carol B said...

in SA, the Afrikaans language also uses caps and such......can never remember how to type them though.

Aurora said...

Search using "Script/Handwritten" and "Only fonts with accents and Euro"
from www.dafont.com