Monday, September 7, 2009

Always on the go...



Well, it's not about me, lol. I'm a rather lazy person really... My DH on the other hand is a very restless man. I wish I had a little of his energy, he's always on the go. When it comes to cleaning the house too, which I really appreciate:)

By the way, I think there will be a freebie uploaded on my blog by the end of the week. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments, love to read them!

The papers I've used on the layout comes from my blog-friend Cindyrelly, she's very generous with freebies on her blog, you can find it HERE.

Credits: Papers from freebie kit "Grungy Garden" by Designs by Cindyrelly.
Wordart: "Unscripted no. 3" by Taylormade and brushes from "Different Strokes nr 4" by fei-fei's stuff.

6 comments:

Carol said...

oo I love the arty finish!
I have the same prob re lack of energy :-(
well done

Suzanne said...

Creatively done! I love it!

Cindyrelly said...

You are soooo creative Angelica! The page is awesome ;) Thank You for using my papers and sharing it with me... that is what it is all about! Our husbands sound a lot alike.

I am trying to make some paper flowers for the kit and struggling with a head cold at the same time. The children went back to school and brought a cold home for me but they are fine thankfully. They are the ones with ALL the energy! Still we did manage to have some fun @ the beach in Naples.

Have a Great Week :)

Susan said...

I love the layout and my hubby is restless too! I have used some of your freebies on a challenge at JessicaSprague.com and again on my blog. Thanks for them.

Adina Cristescu said...

Everything you made is very very wonderful. Congrats!

Tina said...

Hi Angelica! What a lovely layout!!! Love, love all your hand painted doodles. I also have a question for you: Is there any place in Denmark where I can buy the Sweet Shop cupcake lipgloss? Because of you I have found the amazing shop Bluebox but they don't ship to Denmark ;-( They have lots of great stuff. If you have an answer my mail is :dk_tin@yahoo.dk

Have a great day HUGS