Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hybrid scrapping...




Have you tried hybrid scrapping?
I haven't done much hybrid scrapbooking before but recently I made some Thank you-cards, this one my sister asked me to do.
I printed out the black frame and written words on kraft paper which I folded, I then printed out the photo in the right size on photo paper and glued on the card. A paper flower and some felt leafs became the final touch. Very simple layout, but I like simple:)

Credits: Corner brush from "On the corner brushes No 1" by Katie Pertiet/Designer Digitals. Frame brush by Jesse Edwards, Web Challenge Freebie at Designer Digitals.
Alpha by me, font: Euphorigenic.

1 comment:

JulieBee in Iowa USA said...

I think this is gorgeous! I like it to be simple instead of fussy and covered up with stuff. Thanks for sharing your ideas.