Thursday, August 6, 2009

Enjoying Summer...


I haven't been blogging for a while, health issues (as usual, sigh...) have come in between. I've been in hospital for pneumonia, among other things.
But now I'm feeling better and I hope it will stay that way. Today I'm fully enjoying summer, it has been such lovely weather these past few days where I live. (The photo above is from my mum's garden, she loves gardening...)
I want to thank you all for the encouraging comments you left me at my last blog post. It meant a lot to me, so {{{hugs}}} to everyone!
As I've not been able to produce anything to twolittlepixels in a long time due to my health problems I've decided to stop selling, my part of the shoppe is closed now. I will miss the wonderful team at twolittlepixels though... both the designers and the creative team.
I've decided to delete most of my old freebies here on my blog, so if you want any, be quick, in a week they'll be gone. But there soon will be some new, as I'm not selling anymore I will now and then put up one of my doodle packs as a freebie.
Wishing you some great summer days...

1 comment:

mel_h said...

hi angelica! i looove your pic of the scarecrow, its beautiful! also glad that you are out of hospital and enjoying life. we had a gorgeous day here in durban as well. nothing better than enjoying the sunshine and loving life. sending you lots of love, mel xxxxxxxxxxxx