Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long time since last post...


Finally summer's here! Yesterday I enjoyed this little piece of cake, really yummy:)
It's two months since my last post, a long time... My cancer started growing again and I've just gone through two periods of radiotherapy and I've also started with a new chemo therapy as the one I've been on these past three years doesn't work any more. So that's what my life has been about lately, living one day at a time and wondering if it's all going to end soon. I still don't know if it's working, have to wait for the next x-ray. Well, that's life... good days and bad days.
Recently I've been feeling better and it feels like I'm getting back my urge to do creative things, that feels so good!
Wishing you all a great summer and all Swedish friends a beautiful Midsummer:)

8 comments:

LovelyMissKait said...

Hello Angelica,
I am so glad to see you posting again. I am so sorry that your cancer has grown back. :( Hopefully the new treatment will yield the results you want and need.
Thank God that summer is here! Yay.
And that cake looks delicious! I am on a sugar high just looking at it. I'm a diabetic you know, so sweets do me in all of the time.

I'll pray that your treatment works for good and you regain your health.
Hugs,
Kait

mel_h said...

hi angelica! i am so happy to see your post today! you are one very positive and creative lady, i love the way how you just take everything in your stride. you inspire me everytime i see your work or see a post.
thinking about you and sending you lots of feel good vibes and of course, MUCH love,
mel xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle said...

I hope you see results in your cancer treatments. That cake looks wonderful! Have a great day!!

pc said...

so glad to see you again.

enjoy your summer and im sure mr golden sun will shine you and cheer you positively against the cancer!

sincerely hope you will this battle again:).

Carol said...

Sending you lots of {{{{{hugs}}}}} Angelica.

Cindyrelly said...

Ooooh, look at that FROSTING! You are making me crave some cake too.... that's it, I have to make a cake today. I'm sure the kids won't mind, they always ask for sweets :)

LieN said...

Thinking good thoughts for you and sending you a lot of courrage !!
Hugs
LieN

AKrubygal said...

Angelica,
Don't give in to the cancer.....be sure to take time for yourself and your family.....and keep living. I'm sending a *big* Alaskan bear hug your way!!!

--AKrubygal