Monday, March 9, 2009

A little freebie from a bad, bad blogger...

Oh, I'm such a bad blogger :(
I haven't posted anything since the beginning of February! So I whipped up a little freebie for you as an apology, some papers I made a while ago when I did the layout below. The word art and those small hearts comes from Creashens wonderful element pack "Rewind 2008 Decorated word art" which you can find here.

At the moment I'm working on a collab, you'll find it at twolittlepixels at the end of this month, so it's still very secret. Collabs are really fun actually, it's so inspiring to work together with other designers using the same theme and color swatch.






And here comes the freebie, rather bright colors. If I get the time I'll do some elements too that matches the papers. Any suggestions? Well, we'll see...

You can download here





5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies said...

thanks for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

pc said...

thanks for sharing, once again.

been trying to learn on editing to turn the picture effect like you... something is lacking someway...

JulieBee in Iowa USA said...

Thank you for these vibrant papers. I love the contrast. I'm grateful you have left them up for late-comers like me. :)