Friday, January 30, 2009

New release; In Love Doodles...




I have a new doodle pack in the shoppe; In Love Doodles! Just in time for Valentine's Day...

It's a pack of 14 doodles, all made in Illustrator and Corel Painter by me. They're made digitally but I still call them hand painted as I made them with the same technique as when I paint in oil, though I didn't have to clean my brushes, LOL.

You can find them at twolittlepixels here. And at the moment they cost only AUS $ 2.00 as it's 20% off!

I also got a freebie for you if you download twolittlepixels newsletter tomorrow at Sharon's blog, Artistic Musings. The newsletter should have come today but Sharon have had serious computer problems, a real crash actually, I feel so sorry for her...

I made some Treat toppers for Valentine's Day with my new doodles. It's really easy to do, just measure your bag and decide how big topper you want, scrap as usual and print on photo paper, then fold and staple on the bag. It's a great gift:)

For scandinavian scrappers; you can find the bags at Panduro.

Wish you all a Great Weekend:)






1 comment:

faridah said...

amazing love doodles