Friday, December 5, 2008

New glitter swirls and a little freebie...



Finally Friday and a new product in the shoppe, a pack of glitter swirls this time. I've been working in Illustrator for a little while now and made some swirls there, and a flower overlay. As it's almost Christmas I thought a little bit of glitter would be fun...
You can find it here at twolittlepixels.
Don't forget that you can change to US $ or to European € even though the default currency is AUS $...




And here's a little something for all my loyal blog-readers, a glitter freebie (3 glitter frames and 1 paper) you can download here.
Have a GREAT weekend:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful glitter freebie.

Cindyrelly said...

Ooooh, I always love glitter ;) Thank You! I've come down with a head cold and have been running around errands all day so now I think I will take a nap. Have a Great Weekend :))

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 06 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).