Friday, November 21, 2008

At the beach...



I've been playing all day with [ksharonkdesigns] new "Beach Play Kit". You can find it here.
It's Friday again and twolittlepixels got some new goodies in the shoppe, we've got a new designer too, the famous Leiko Beck, yes it's true!!! She's got a new gorgeous alpha in the shoppe... And Creashens got a new awesome Christmas kit, in lovely pastel colors. There are so many new products every week now it's best you have a look yourself in the shoppe, we're 10 designers at the moment!

Sharon's kit is so fun to play with, it may be winter up here in the north but I've got some photo's from this summer that I wanted to scrap for a Christmas gift I'm doing for my sister, so I hope she doesn't read my blog, lol.





Credits: Everything from the new kit "Beach Play" by [ksharonkdesigns] at http://www.twolittlepixels.com/ except the staples, from the kit Something Springy by Anna Aspnes, (the kit is still a freebie at Shutterfly's blog). Fonts: Century Gothic and Rage Italic LET.

This week went by so fast, sort of surprise that it's already Friday. At the moment it's snowing outside (despite all the talk of summer and play at the beach, lol) and in a while my nephew's will come and we've decided that we're going to bake ginger snaps, can it be more christmassy? I know, it's only November, but we're longing for Christmas:)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: