Friday, October 10, 2008

Watercolor Photo Mats and a Freebie...


So it's Friday again and I have a new product in the shoppe at twolittlepixels. This time it's a pack of 7 watercolor photo mats for your photos, a bit crumpled and tattered by me (yeah, that part was fun, lol). You can find them here.

Our creative team have done some beautiful layouts with these...


[layout by Jodie, credits here]



[layout by Lynn, credits here]

And Sharon has been really busy, she's got three new products this Friday!!! First this one; Small packages - Frames 8, so beautiful and she's done all the work for you, so easy to use... You can find this package here.


And here's Just the Basics Quick Album, you can find it here...



And some great papers too, Paper Essentials - Sacha, you can find them here...


And then finally, a little freebie... As you may know, I have breast cancer and struggle with chemotherapy, some days it's really tough. But on the other hand, I've never appreciated life the way I do now! So I still have really good days too...

This month, October, you can support Breast cancer awareness and buy pink ribbons, I think this is the case all over the world. Here in Sweden there's a lot of different ways to support it... And if you know someone with breast cancer, a friend or a relative, you can perhaps give them some of your time... Sometimes people avoid sick persons just because they don't know how to behave, or what to say. That's sad...

You can download this freebie here, have a great weekend:)




(The painted background is a png-file and it's black when you open your download but it can easily be recolored, in Photoshop by using Color Overlay, one of the layer styles in the layer menu, you can also find it by clicking on fx below the layers. In PSE I think you use Hue/Saturation in the layer menu. Something similar in other programmes. I you want it to be white as in the preview you can use Invert. Naturally you can also make a brush out of it too.)

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Having had a breast cancer scare myself just this very week, I salute your courage. Stay brave and strong!

Joy said...

I am so sorry to hear of your breast cancer... please be strong and fight.

Vera said...

Your photomats look beautiful and the layouts look amazing with it.

Hugs to you dear :)

GripDesign said...

Underbara grejor!
Behöver du nån ct????
Kram Cissi från Sverige

Simply Sarah said...

New to your blog... your work is beautiful. I downloaded a few of your free items and I love it. Thank you fpr all and I will surely check back soon.

Cindyrelly said...

Hi Angelica ;) Long time no see! I just love your LOs of your cousin's wedding. Thank You for the October Freebie... Very Pretty :) BFN, Cindy

Cindyrelly said...

Hey Angelica ;) No Worries about the comment craziness LOL... I get a little trigger happy myself sometimes. I have a little something I hope will cheer you up from the weather blues. Come pick it up over at my blog :) {{{{Big Hug}}}} Cindy http://cindyrelly.blogspot.com/