Friday, September 19, 2008

What a grab bag!



So, did you buy Sharon's [ksharonkdesigns] huge grab bag at twolittlepixels.com? Well if you didn't, it's too late now... She's revealed it on her blog, Artistic Musings, today and let me tell you, it was loaded with goodies.... My personal favourite is this paper pack; Paper Essentials - Tattered. Just look at these gorgeous papers, awesome!

And have you seen Creashens new kit, Afternoon Cha? It's full of beautiful and charming papers and elements, so much to play with here. You don't have to be an avid tea drinker like me to appreciate this kit, it can be used to a lot of different kind of photos. All this can be found at twolittlepixels.com.


I couldn't resist playing with all these goodies, so here's two layouts I did with them. The first one I made an English version of, otherwise I scrap in my own language, Swedish, of course.

I love autumn, for me it's like in my layout, a time for stillness and reflection. Long walks in the woods, it's so quiet and peaceful at this time of the year. You need those moments of reflection, and afterwards a nice cup of tea, lol... And when it's raining and blowing it's so cosy to light a candle and sit down in you favourite armchair, reading a good book. In Sweden it gets really dark outside these days, in December it will only be a couple of hours a day of daylight. Ugh, that's not so nice actually, rather depressing, that's why we love candles so much...


For credits look here.

My tea drinking mom got a layout also, she loved that tea cup at a cafe we visited this summer.



Credits: By Creashens at twolittlepixel.com; Paper, frames, stitching, butterfly, circular brush and teabag tag from Afternoon Cha. By [ksharonkdesigns] also at twolittlepixels.com; paper from Paper Essential - Shadowed. Overlay from Worn Photo Overlays, set 2 by SomethingBlueStudios at Catscrap.com. Fonts; 1942 and ChesterfieldAntD.

2 comments:

LovelyMissKait said...

Hi Angelica!
I haven't stopped by in a while, but I do follow your blog.
And you are right, that is a wonderful grabbag. Sharon is very talented, as you are.
Love your pages and designs. Keep up the good work.

Tina said...

Hejsa Angelica!
I love love your designs - you've come a long way since you started out! And what more everything you make is so special. Guess what because of you I discovered Rice which actually is situated in my hometown in Odense LOL I really hope you will see this and answer my question: How do I make an A4 sized page in PaintshopPro?
I try to make an A4 (21x29.5 cm) sized page (scrap page) in Painstshop Pro 8 instead of the normal 12x12 sized page! It looks very strange and tiny and when I print I get these annoying borders. As a pro can you help? It would make me able to print out A4 albums of my scrap projects in photo stores! Just can't find the answer on the internet. Here is my email: dk_tin@yahoo.dk Have a nice weekend. Hugs Tina