Monday, September 22, 2008

Okay, why am I doing this?

Me in 1964, talk about bad eyesight...

Are you just like me, doing a lot of unnecessary things when you really should be doing something else, but you're just not up to it? Well, I got stuck at yearbookyourself and had so much fun, you can yearbookyourself from 1950 until 2000. I had to test my DH too, he wasn't that enthusiastic though, hahaha...
Another site for those with time is Wordle. You can make really fun word combinations in different colors and shapes. AND use it for scrapbook pages.
Now I HAVE TO do something else, no more games for me...
Have a good time:)

3 comments:

Anna said...

hej angelica... vad kul att man kundem göra så, det måste jag testa... MVH Anna

Anna said...

hej angelica, nej jag har inte testat än, har ingen bra bild som jag tror funkar. Ska ta en och sen försöka...ler.. tack för att du tyckte om LO:n, jag gillar också den speciellt mkt. Jag måste säga att du är otroligt duktig, svamparna och djuren har du ritat dem förhand??? otroligt snygga..... det går inte att köpa dem utskrivna va?? utan bara till digital scrapping.. /Anna

Tina said...

Hi Angelica!! Once again thanks for your help. I was in the middle of cleaning for the weekend when I checked out that yearbook site - LOL. Now I've tried with pictures of the whole family - tons of fun. Back to cleaning. Have a great weekend! HUGS Tina