Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My 50th blog post...


See full credits here


I just noticed that this is my 50th blog post. Already?
Well, lately I've been busy with so many other things and that dreadful cold I wrote about in my last post has disrupted all my planning. So now I have to excuse myself to a couple of people... I'm so sorry you have had to wait for this.

I begin with Ruth, she made the beautiful layout above with my Summer Doodles v.2, you can find them as a freebie here on my blog. You can visit her blog here.

Then there's Kerrandda, who's made the fun layout below. She's used my "White painted alpha" in the title work (You can buy them at twolittlepixels).



See full credits here

And then I got this award from Doris in Austria, thank you so much Doris! I feel so honoured and happy that you like my blog... Please, go and visit her, she's got some beautiful freebies over at her blog, many more than I have actually.


According to the rules of this award I should choose 7 new people to be awarded but you know how I feel about choosing, its just to hard for me. But I will answer the questions... (Although I've answered them a while ago when I got this award the first time. I have to find new answers this time:)

Ten years ago: I got engaged at Christmas eve that year. A memorable moment...

Five things in today's "to do"-list: Well, make myself lunch, do some painting and drawing, have a walk in the sun (its beautiful weather today), prepare the weekly shopping list (DH wants to go shopping today) and yes if I get the time I want to surf around a bit. Hm, nothing exciting really, huh...

Snacks I enjoy: Um, when I answered this the last time it became a whole novel, so it will be short today; vegetables in different forms, salads and cashew nuts.

Places where I've lived: Only in Sweden...

I got an award from Mel in South Africa too. So sweet of you Mel!

She also got a lot of great freebies on her blog and she's just begun selling her designs... I'm so happy for her. Thank you so much Mel for this award, this is the second I get from you. You're a very generous gal...




Oh, I sincerely hope that I haven't forgotten anything now... Hugs to you all:)

2 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Hey Angelica... I'm so glad to hear you are feeling much better oh and Happy Belated Birthday ;) I am so busy all the time but at least I finally made my First Album and printed and sent it to my Nana for her 83rd Birthday! I have been slowly but surely uploading all the pages to my gallery at SAS. TTFN...Cindy

pc said...

happy 50th blog posting~!

hope you have a great weekend^^!