Friday, August 8, 2008

White Painted Alpha and a freebie...





Is it Friday already? This week went by so fast.... it's like that some weeks. I've got no doodle-pack this time, only an alpha. I painted characters with white acrylic paint on a colored paper and then outlined them with a black pen. The result is a rather grungy alpha, so if you're looking for a painted, slightly grungy alpha, you can find it in the shoppe here . The drop shadows are for preview purposes only.

I made a freebie also from the alpha; a word art. I wanted to encourage you to scrap about yourselves; to stop for a moment and think about what makes you YOU....

It's 1 paper, 1 word art with drop shadow, 2 flower doodles and 1 photo frame with drop shadow that you can download here . Have a GREAT weekend:)


11 comments:

IkeaGoddess said...

Love it, love it, love it. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Ruth said...

Hi Angelica, :) thanks for sharing this... nice alpha:) and love the way u doodle... how nice!!! what tool r u using for doodle? table pen??

Trisha said...

Thank you for the wonderful wordart freebie Angelica!

Mary86 said...

Great !!! Thank you very much for this freebie, I love it!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 01:43am, NY 03:43am, UK 08:43am, OZ 06:43pm] ).

Jaime said...

THANKS! CUTE!!!

Kerrandda said...

thanks so much! I bought your alpha and have already used it twice!! A great staple alpha!
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=290997&ppuser=16112

mel_h said...

hi angelica! hope you are doing well! i received another blog award which i want to pass on to you. you know ive loved your blog from the word go! enjoy! xxxxxxxx

Ruth said...

Hi Angelica, i've done a LO using yours Summerdoodles V2 :) Please feel free to hop over my blog and give me yours precious comments! God Bless

renet13 said...

hi angelica ..pop over frm scrpily scrap's blog. Love your blog and thnks for sharing. I'm stil a dummy with digital scrap though I enjoy and loving it! do visit me physiomom.blogspot.com

renet13 said...

I've downloaded this freebie and i see lots of file appearing. What do I do next? I hav Microsoft Office picture manager and Picasa software only. How do i make use of this freebie to insert photo on it. Truly appreciate your help. I'm very new to scrapping.TQ