Friday, August 1, 2008

A New Doodlepack and a lil' freebie:)



It's Friday, hooray, and I have a new doodle pack in the shoppe:) You can find it here. And a little freebie also...

I spent my holiday in a small countryside cottage and when I came home I made these doodles, a bit inspired of the cottage I think. The girls in our creative team have played with these and look what they came up with...




By Jodie, see credits here




By Carol




By Alissa




See credits here

And finally I had to have a try too, I only wish I was as talented as our creative team:)

And here's the lil' freebie, you can download here


6 comments:

IkeaGoddess said...

The freebie is beautiful, I love the circles stamp. Thank you for sharing.

Trisha said...

I love the new kit Angelica! Thank you for the gift :-)

mel_h said...

hi angelica! hope youre doing well! im so stoked for you with your position at two little pixels. thanks for still sharing freebies ! i love your work
much love,
mel_h xxxxxxxxx

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Suz said...

Oh MY!!!...I have seriously neglected my “PEEPS”! Well I’m here now to give you some of that big ole...♥Luvin♥...for all your generosity to the digital scrapbooking community. I really love this soooo cute quick page! Stay as sweet as you already are and have a super “Lazzzzzzy Sunday”.
Suzee Q's Stuff

pc said...

hey, how are you lately? thanks for the freebie. together with ur happy doodle, it is perfect for my new LO ^_^.