Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Doodles and a freebie...




I haven't posted for a really long time now!
But I've had a bad cold, with a high temperature, thought I never would recover... And this week I've been drawing and painting and scanning so there would be a product in my shoppe:) And I celebrated my birthday too, so now I'm 26, no, just kidding...
46 is more accurate, lol.
So that is why I made some birthday doodles, 19 of them. All hand drawn and hand painted. I used my new "Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils" for this and are they colorful and intense or what? I love them, they're great. You can buy my Birthday Doodles here.
And if you jump over to Sharon's blog, Artistic Musings, you can download 2lp
August Newsletter and get two great freebies, one by me and one by Sharon, [ksharonkdesigns].
I wish you all a GREAT weekend:)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Blessed Birthday to u Angelica!!! Love your Birthday Doodles:) Cool!!!very nice and sharp colors! Oh ya... Hope u get well soon! takecare & God Bless!!!

Anna said...

grattis angelica i efterskott... skönt att du mår bättre nu och wow vad fint du gör. / Anna

tempus fugit said...

Haaappy Birthday tooooo yoouuuuu! But now you habe to change the "About me" in your Blog ;)
I was really worried what happened and I thanked god that you're back...
You make such pretty kits and I think that "Two little Pixels" could be glad to have you designing.
Love and hugs
Doris