Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yippee, I'm going on vacation...

Finally its time for a vacation, DH and I are going to an island in the Baltic sea, Öland. I'm so looking forward to this. I love to walk along the shore, watching the waves roll in, the smell of the sea and searching for some nice stones. Hopefully I will get some good photos too, we'll see.

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments, they made me so happy:)
Probably I need a week of vacation to calm down after all the excitement. I've got a long list of new ideas that I will work on when I get home.

Finally just a photo to show you how I worked with the rose, that later became yesterdays freebie. Have a great week:)




4 comments:

Phill and Melissa said...

Love the fact you use Derwent pencils - so do i! Love all your work!

Cindyrelly said...

Wow, I haven't checked in with you in awhile and Congratulations on selling your designs! Just think, I can say I knew you way back when. Thank You for the beautiful Rose and have a Great time on vacation. Oh, and about ABBA... I LOVED them and thank goodness we didn't have to listen secretly here in the U.S. because I was always blasting the music! I didn't even realize there was a movie ;)

pc said...

happy holiday~! \^o^/

mel_h said...

hi angelica, hope you are LOVING your holiday! i was tagged with a blog award and decided to pass it on to you! enjoy and chat soon!
much love,
mel_h xxxxxxxxxx