Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mamma Mia, the movie...


It's a lot of talk about Mamma Mia, the movie, these days here in Sweden. I've just watched the trailer on the official Mamma Mia website, looks like a rather fun movie so I think I have to go and see this one. You can watch the trailer here.
I got really nostalgic listening to the old ABBA-songs, I like most of them but then, in the 70ies, you listened on them secretly. It was considered bad taste liking ABBA and their music, at least here in Sweden.
This has nothing to do with digital scrapbooking, lol, I know. Just wanted to pop in here to tell you about the movie, if you hadn't heard about it. Have a great day:)

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Can't believe ABBA were considered bad taste in sweden, I can still remember having an ABBA poster on my bedroom wall in the seventies... and I still know all the words to Fernando ;)

LovelyMissKait said...

Angelica, I remember listening to Abba back in the 80's. There is nothing wrong with their music. It takes all kind of people to make the world go around. If we all liked to do things exactly the same way without freedom of expression, life would be so very boring.
Your summer doodles are fab. If people think they are getting a quickpage, but get the stuff in layers, they should be able to assemble it themselves. Sheesh, beggars can't be choosers. We should be grateful to all of the designers who give their stuff away freely.

Have a wonderful day.
P.S. The page of your sister and Wilhemn is so lovely. Love the blending. TFS.

verabear said...

I can't wait to see the movie!

Scrap Stew Sue said...

Well I LOVED and still listen to Abba. I thought they were one of few intelligent bands of their time because they never took cash money, instead I think I read that they took things like Stocks, Bonds, investment-type of pay outs for their performances.
But I know what you're saying Angelica, it wasn't "cool" to be an Abba fan back then. It's funny but Abba has managed to outlast lot of those "cool" bands eh? lol
Love your new blog header Angelica, it's gorgeous!

juliekintaiwan said...

I found your blog from Sharon's (kskd), love your designs. Good luck on your new venture in digiscrapping designing. And thanks for all the great freebies. BTW, I love ABBA ;)

Kori said...

Well, in the USA, they were extremely popular and you didn't have to be closet admirers! The music is fun and uplifting, don't feel embarrassed, we all have different tastes in music!

Thanks for the great freebies!