Friday, July 11, 2008

Exciting News!!!!




I'm so excited, I've just started designing at Twolittlepixels!!!! I've been a fan of Sharon [ksharonkdesigns] and her beautiful and elegant designs for a long time now so you can imagine how happy I was when she asked me to join the team at Twolittlepixels!!!

And we have the most talented creative team you can imagine, their layouts are stunning. Jump over to Sharons blog,
Artistic Musings, and see for yourself.

So if you like my flower doodles I have two new products for you in the
shoppe, you can see them above.
Two packages of doodles, they all come in two versions, with and without a white edge. (Drop shadows are for preview purposes only)





And for all my blog readers I've got a little add-on (it's very tiny 'cause I made it today, I rushed out in the garden and quickly grabbed a rose, and then back inside to do some drawing...)

So you see, there will still be freebies on my blog...
Wish you all a GREAT Friday evening:) You can download here

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie & congrats on going to two little pixels.
Leonie
alandl@iprimus.com.au

juliekintaiwan said...

=)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

Carol said...

Yay Angelica, hey and you know something, we're not just Sharon's CT, we're YOUR CT too !!!! It will be so much fun working with you. I'm really loving these doodles.

Victoria said...

Congratulations on your new shop! Best wishes on your success! :)

mel_h said...

hi angelica!
i cant tell you how happy i am for you. from day one, your designs have been beautiful. its almost like you can 'feel' your designs. congratulations and i wish you all the success you deserve!
much love,
mel_h

... that LadyD! said...

Congratulations on the new store... Good Luck and hopes for many successes

ksharonk said...

YAY!!! We are so excited to have you join us ... you make beautiful art!!! :)

Trisha said...

Congratulations! I love the new kits and thank you for the freebie :-)

Karen said...

Thank you so much for these lovely flowers and congratulations on your new shop.

Erika H. said...

Congratulations, how exciting! I wish you lots of success. Thanks for the flower doodles.

bru9562816 said...

Thank you for the beautiful roses. You made my day.

Suz said...

Woohoo!!... I grabbed your “Scrumptious” freebie for myself today and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! I’m so glad you are one of “my peeps”!!!!
Suz

Zin from the Alps said...

Angelica, I have downloaded many a freebie of yours, and enjoyed using every single one of them over and over again, and when I saw you became the part of that wonderful team, it didn't surprise me much, but I have just seen the LOs that the girls have made with those doodles of yours, and I must say they are stunning! You are making a great addition to the little pixels, indeed! Good luck in your new adventure, and thanks for not forgetting us your faithful fans! Hugs, have a nice day! Olga

Scrap Stew Sue said...

I am so thrilled and happy for you Angelica. You are so talented and it's good to see that KSharonK can spot that talent!
Have fun on your Holiday and find lots of pretty stones.
Hugs
Sue

Marie said...

Tusen Tack!! jag älskar rosor :)