Friday, June 27, 2008

The summer-doodles, revised...



I've made a second version of my "Summer Doodles", as I sort of missed the white edge that my "Happy Doodles" have. In this version they all have this white edge, with and without shadow. I also made a new backgroundpaper that I wanted to look like a forest.
In my layout above, I blended in a photo of my nephew Wilhelm and his aunt, my youngest sister. (He's giving her a secret letter, no one else was allowed to see it, lol.)


You can download here ... I wish you all a relaxing weekend:)

(I have to tell you that it's not a quickpage, I'm sorry if my preview has missled you. It's 8 flowerdoodles, 4 leafdoodles, with and without shadow, and one backgroundpaper)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. Love the brilliant color!

Jeanann said...

Thank you so much for the paper and flower doodles. What a great layout also!

Peggie said...

I love these doodles. They make a layout so bright and pretty. Thank you.

Mamy Blue said...

Thank you for these gorgeous doodles !
Best regards from France

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 01:25am, NY 03:25am, UK 08:25am, OZ 06:25pm]).

tape said...

Thank you, how beautiful!

cjournet13 said...

Thank you so much !!!
I love it !

Tasses said...

Thanks! Very cute :-)

Noel said...

Thank you. I love the color of the paper. :)

Louise said...

Your doodles are still absolutely stunning. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you...very summery look to your design.
Kathy

verabear said...

Lovely, and so popping! thank you angelica!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this LOVELY goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those marvelous doodles I like them very much.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the paper/flowers doodle Angelica!

Cindyrelly said...

Angelica... These flowers are soooo cute! I LOVE the bright colors ;) The LOs you shared are inspiring me so much and I joined shutterfly because I want to try and make a book! I am going to post some papers soon and maybe the color palette I am working with on my button ideas. BFN...Cindy

Chez Danae said...

Merci beaucoup c'est magnifique !

mel_h said...

hi angelica! thanks again for sharing your talent! i love your blog, it inspires me on a regular basis!
much love,
mel xxxxxxx

Jodie said...

OH wow!!! These are just stunning.

pouyou said...

many thanks for your beautiful flowers !