Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm a bad, bad blogger...

Yeah, I am... I haven't posted for a long time now. It's just that there's not been much to say lately, it's been midsummer's eve, greatly celebrated in Sweden and... lol, so many excuses, I'm bad am I not? But I'm working on a kit, vintage-style but not the usual colors though. Hopefully it will be ready in the weekend.

I have been scrapping some, yesterday, I was so inspired by a layout Misty Cato showed on her blog, that she found at DST. You can see it here. So I made a scrap lift. I fell in love with the Lace Card Stock by Madame Mim (Catscrap), so I had to rush and buy that, lol. Funny, I shop in a lot of different digi-stores but if I had to choose one it would be Catscrap, I love everything there!!!
The layout below is about my youngest sister, Linnéa. She's an intellectual, deep thinking personality and not always so talkative, but so warm and caring and with a lot of wise things to say when you need advice. And most of all, a good listener. I love her dearly, not only because she is my sister.
Have a nice evening:)





Backgroundpaper by Catrine (Explore Solids - Nature, Catscrap), flowers, leafs, stitches and bird by Katie Hadfield (Come out and play, Catscrap), button by Birgit (Tiny, blogfreebie at Catscrap), Lace Cardstock by Madame Mim (Letters and Numbers, Catscrap), greenblue paper by Birgit (Rosetree, blogfreebie at Catscrap), dotstamp, recolored, by Mossa (blogfreebie at Catscrap) damaskpaper by britt-ish designs (Just Married Add-on, blogfreebie) font; Journal.

1 comment:

Cindyrelly said...

Hi Angelica, Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment ;) I love the LO, is that of you? I need to scrap more but end up using any creative time to make the "stuff." Well, off to work on my "Ugly Papers" as my oldest daughter calls the bills and filing. She refers to scrap stuff as the "Pretty Papers!" They were all here for dinner and then the 5 ( almost 6 ) year old, Ruby, convinced us she needed to sleep over with her cousins Mishka and Bram ;) She is a GOOD girl though compared to her mischievous little sisters! BFN ;)