Monday, May 5, 2008

Two tiny freebies...

I've only two tiny freebies for you this time. Both matches my Sidonie Paperpack. Most of my time at the moment is spent with making layouts about my nephews, eventually it will be a book, I hope. Shutterfly will be too expensive I think (its a long way to Sweden) but I've recently found a better alternative, a swedish photofirm, that makes photobooks in the right size.

I have to tell you about a cool, free plug-in for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro and others, Virtual Photographer by Optik Verve Labs. Perhaps you already heard about it but if you haven't you should have a look. It's so useful, so many cool styles, both color and black & white for your photos. My favourite at the moment is a black & white style that's called "character". I've used it on a lot of photos of my nephews, and on the Adobe stockphoto below.



You can download the elements here ...

...and the papers here

Have you also bough too much digi-stuff lately? NSD was heaven, so much I just had to have, lol. My best buy was a kit by Jofia at Digichick, Sea oh Sea, loaded with great elements, took some time to download though, think it was over 200 MB! Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and found a lot of goodies, have a nice evening:)

11 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Thank you! These are beautiful; I admire your creativity.

esther_a said...

Thanks for these, they are lovely. Yes, I'm a bit NSDed out! I have some old photos of my grandfather in a truck like that. These frames will be great!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

chRICKstine said...

Wow! Thank you so much for these. They are fantabulous!
I so agree with you that the Virtual Photographer by Optik Verve Labs is so amazing.
Again, thanks.

- chrickstine

tempus fugit said...

Thank god I found you again! I love your designs - is it ok that I add a link to your blog?

Love from Austria
Doris
http://tempusfug.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Vilka fina grejer du gör!! Vilket företag som gör fotoböcker har du hittat?? Letar också för vårt bröllopsalbum/bok

pc said...

yes, this is another great design of yours. thanks a lot ya^^.

you too, have a great weekend.

Sailor and Lula Designs said...

beautiful papers and elements, thank you so much!

tempus fugit said...

Dear Angelica,
thank you for the post on my blog -in the future there will be more austrian recipes (you won't believe, but it's a hard work to translate them) and I will add some cookies for shure ;) And yes, Vanille Kipferl are typical for Austria (we have got a sweet tooth here) - my father adores them and I have to bake a lot of them before christmas...
Have a nice day! Love and hugs
Doris

Cindyrelly said...

Oooh, thank you for the tip on Virtual Photographer. I can't wait to try it ;) Also for the new freebies... I Love Your work! Have a Great Day :))

Mara said...

thank you very much, beautiful papers and elements