Friday, May 16, 2008

Mm...Cupcakes...




I made my first cupcakes the other day, well, I have baked a lot of what we in Sweden call "muffins", but cupcakes with frosting is something else it seems. While bloghopping I've seen some blogs with cupcakes that are true works of art, so I had to give it a try of course. It seems I have a lot to learn about cupcakes but they tasted yummi any way. I made chocolate cupcakes with pieces of dark chocolate
(70 % fine chocolate) and covered with pink vanilla frosting with philadelfia cheese in it, I found the recipe on a swedish blog. I made some for my nephews too, decorated with fun sugaranimals that I had bought a while ago.




I also found a recipe for blueberry cupcakes with yellow lemonfrosting that I have to try, uhmm, it seems like I've fallen in love with cupcakes...
Have a nice friday evening :)




1 comment:

Scrap Stew Sue said...

Hi Angelica, your cupcakes are giving me cravings! My Mom used to make them in real heavy china cups when I was a kid so that we had a handle to hold onto whilst we scooped. I love those little sugar animals! Adorable!

Okay now down to business, I am tagging you. Go to my blog and read the first part and then jump in.

http://scrapstewsue.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Sue