Friday, April 11, 2008

Working on new stuff..

I've been listening all day to Aimee Anne Duffy singing "I'm scared", I guess most of you know the song? You've probably heard "Mercy" in any case, that is if you live in Europe. Don't think she has hit it in the USA yet. Well, I just love this song, so its sort of ringing in my head while I write this, LOL.


Anyway, I'm working on a little minikit, don't know if its any good or not yet, seems like I abort every project I'm working on at the moment. I made a layout, I used one of fei-fei's wonderful templates, with papers and elements of my new kit. I will finish it in a day or two I think, what do you think, will it do? Be honest...

Have a nice friday evening, I'm going to cook dinner for my hubby now... but he has to make the dishes...



Credits: Layout-template by fei-fei's stuff (http://www.feifeistuff.blogspot.com/) Papers and flower by me, stitches by Bannerwoman.

2 comments:

Anna said...

hej har försökt skriva till dig många gånger men inte lyckas, men nu plötsligt lyckades jag. vet inte varför det blev så. men vill bara säga att du gör så mkt fina saker. väldigt imponerad.. tack för att du är inne hos mig ibland och lämnar avtryck alltid kul. Mvh Anna

ccynden said...

Very dramatic layout, great job.