Monday, April 21, 2008

Some eyecandy...

You can see credits here



It's so fun for me to see what becomes of my small freebies. Pc from Singapore showed me her beautiful layout of her little girl, with papers from my Sidonie Paperpack. She says she's new to digital scrapbooking but you wouldn't know because her layouts are so well composed.


She's also made a LO with a backgroundpaper from my kit "Joyful", such a clean and lovely composition, don't you think... Thank you Pc for letting me show your work on my blog:)





You can see credits here








3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such cute layouts! She did a great job!

pc said...

:) this is truly encouraging for a beginner in DSB & PSD. thank you for posting these. now i know i'm doing something 'right' :p.

thank you michelle for the compliment :).

Scrap Stew Sue said...

Oh my gosh this is too adorable from the design to the words. I just love it.