Sunday, April 13, 2008

A new paperpack...

Finally I've finished my paperpack... After deleting a lot of papers that I've done these last few days, I'm now rather pleased with the final six. I've changed colorswatch and it feels much better now. I've even done a layout to test them together, its my little nephew Edwin again, this time he plays his favourite game in the photo, peekaboo I think its called in english? He's one year old and has recently learned to walk, so he's everywhere at the moment, trying to climb the walls, LOL, my sister is totally exhausted.


Credits: Layout-template by Debbie Gaydos (freebie at Scrapbookgraphics), papers by me, feltyglitter alpha by Tara Dunstan (freebie), brads by GGDigitalDesigns, stitches by Lisa Whitney and fonts; Century Gothic and 28 days later.


Its late in my part of the world so I have to go to bed now, but I just wanted to finish this first. So without further delay I give you the download, have a nice evening:)

12 comments:

Anna said...

hej. jag var inte heller på planeringsdagen, har vart sjuk hela förra veckan. jo det kostar drygt 3000. den kopplas till datorn och sen har man ett program man går in och skriver eller tar upp figurer (kan rita också) i och sen skär maskinen efter det. Jag är jätte nöjd! Hoppas vi ses nästa planeringsdag... ha det så bra. Väldigt fina papper du gjort föresten... Mvh Anna

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

verabear said...

Little boys (and girls too) can really tire you out. heheh :)

thanks for the papers!

Patamomma said...

Thanks so much. Very pretty papers. Patty

ccynden said...

Very beautiful papers, thank you very much for sharing.

Matt said...

Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing.

tape said...

Thank you, they're beautiful!

Andrea Miasiro said...

tks for sharing!!!!

http://krizoscrap.canalblog.com/ said...

Beautiful papers ! TY very much !

pc said...

love these paper very much (and others too). did a LO and hope to learn more from you. :)

Scrap Stew Sue said...

Angelica I simply love the color combinations of your papers. More over, the LO of your nephew is adorable. Many heartfelt thanks for all your hard work.
Hugs
Sue

Mrs. Hobbes said...

Hi! Thanks very much for your pretty papers! I also downloaded your Vintage Spring kit, and used your beaded wire in an LO. Here's the link: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=47162&cat=all&limit=last1

Many people like the beads! :) Thank you again!

--alexis (mrshobbes)